Friday, March 8, 2013

Lego 30230 & 30231 Galaxy Squad Poly Bag Sets

Set #: 30230 & 30231
Ages: 6-12
Pieces: 28 & 27
Minifigures: 1 per set
Price:$4.99 each (I found these on brick link.com for this price)

Pros: I really like the minifigures in these two sets. They both have double-sided printing on the heads and torsos. The mini-mech is pretty awesome for a small mech. The legs are posable and support the mech up off the ground.

Cons: The seat on the mech seems a little too wobbly for my liking. I'm not a fan of the insect in the other set. I would have personally like to see another mech variant.

Overall: I'm glad I bought the mech set but still a little iffy on the insect in the other set. I still think these poly bags are good deals because they include a minifig for just two dollars more than a single collectible minifig as well as something extra.

















No comments:

Post a Comment