Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lego 4436 Patrol Car

Set: # 4436
Ages: 5-12
Pieces: 97
Price: $11.99
Minifigures: 2
Extra Pieces: Yes, including extra handcuffs

Pros: Good set for the price. I actually found this at Target for $10.99. I like the forest policeman because he looks a lot like a CHP officer. The police car is pretty neat and I like how both figures can fit inside. The gate is a nice touch and would add character to a dirt road in your Lego city.

Cons: I think they could have included opening doors rather than solid pieces across the sides. There is a 2x1 green plate inside the cab that detracts from the overall look. You can easily change this out for a white or blue plate to make it look better. I would say the same thing about the yellow steering column, white, black or blue would look better in my opinion.

Overall: I like this set and I think it will go well in our lego city forest.













No comments:

Post a Comment